Want a better look? Get in shape with tweezing.?
Eyebrow tweezing is a beauty routine that many people do not know about. Eyebrows are important to facial features and can change the look of someone’s face dramatically.
What is eyebrow tweezing?
Eyebrow tweezing is a process in which people use small, sharp objects to pluck hairs from their eyebrows. There are many reasons why someone might want to do this, such as removing overgrown hair or making the eyebrow look more neat and symmetrical. Eyebrow Tweezing is usually done by pulling out one hair at a time with an instrument called an eyebrow tweezer.
Tweezers have two pointed ends that can be squeezed together to grab the individual hair.
Is it better to pluck or shave eyebrows?
There are pros and cons to both plucking and shaving the eyebrows. Plucking is usually done with a tool called an eyebrow tweezer, which removes hair one by one, from their roots. Tweezing is an excellent option for those who want to remove individual hairs or make their eyebrows look more neat and symmetrical. On the other hand, shaving can accidentally cut off more of your eyebrow hair at once so it can take some time before they grow back again. There’s also a risk that you’ll cut yourself, and we all know how painful that can be.
Ultimately, it is up to you which method you choose for your eyebrows; both have their pros and cons. We suggest plucking because of the minimal cost involved with tweezers but if shaving seems like a better option for you then, by all means, go ahead!
Brow Wax, Tweeze & Tint
- ✓ Lasts for 4 to 6 weeks (up to 12 if you maintain it well)
- ✓ Takes 45 mins to apply
- ✓ Gives brows a natural look
- ✓ Safe for most skin types and hair colours
- ✓ Doesn't damage your brows
Step 1: Consultation
This is where we decide the right product for you. Ask if you have any conditions and precautionary questions.
Step 3: Cleansing
We start by cleaning your eyebrows and trimming the ends to make sure that they are perfect for you (not too long or too short)
Step 4: Brush
Take a comb or eyebrow brush and brush the hairs back, starting from the outer edge of your brows to the inner corner.
Step 5: Plucking
Then, we are going to start plucking hair from each side of your eyebrow until it has been cleared out. Making sure not to get too close to the end because this will create an unnatural look.
Step 6: Shape
Tweezing process is continued working inwards towards the center of your eyebrows.
Step 6: Finish-off
We brush again to get a clearer picture ensuring that there are no more stray hairs and the brow shape is perfect!
Step 8: Show off
Time to show off your perfect brows. #Instagram #perfectbrows
Things to Note
Before the procedure:
- Do not use waterproof mascara for up to 3 days as it can leave a residue that might affect bonding.
- If possible it is better to come with a clean face & lashes. Remove all eye makeup, moisturizer, and creams. This only helps us ensure you will get the most out of your lash extensions.
- Wear comfortable clothing as you will be laying down for about 90-120 minutes.
- Avoid too much caffeine, it’s your time to relax
- Make sure we are aware of any allergy concerns and notify us if you have any sensitivities.
Extensions After Care:
- Avoid Swimming, Sauna, or Steam room during the first 48 hours.
- Do not touch or wet for 24 hours, this will maximize adhesion quality
- Do not rub your eyes
- Avoid pulling or tugging on lashes
- Avoid oil-based makeup remover
- When removing makeup use cotton sticks near the lash line to avoid damage to bond.
- Mascara not recommended, the process of taking it off can affect the bonding agent. (shorter lash lifetime)
- Don’t sweat it, by that we mean no gym for at least 24 hours as sweat can affect the life of your extensions.
Eyebrow Tweezing FAQ
Is it good to tweeze your eyebrows?
There are many reasons for tweezing your brows such as; to remove unruly hairs or if someone has very thin brows and wants them to look thicker. The only time it could potentially be bad is overdoing it as your brow follicles will grow back slower and thinner.
Do eyebrows grow back after tweezing?
Yes, eyebrows will grow back thinner and the growth cycle of the tweezed hairs will be extended.
How long does tweezing eyebrows last?
Professional applications usually last 2 to 3 weeks this also depends on your activity, day-to-day routine, and length of the natural growth cycle of your own brows.
Why is plucking eyebrows bad?
Plucking your eyebrows is one of the best ways to clean up the shape of your eyebrows. Plucking your eyebrows isn’t necessarily bad, overdoing it is.
What to put on eyebrows after plucking?
After your eyebrows are done, they should be applied with a product that will lock in the shape. Applying Oil-Free Moisturizer to protect your skin from getting oily and clogged pores is highly recommended because of all the plucking. The next day after tweezing put on Aloe or Hydrocortisone Cream before applying makeup as it will soothe any irritated areas.
Short distance for quality Lashes, Brows, Skincare, Waxing, & Makeup in Cuyahoga County. Our services provided to Akron, Parma, Lakewood, Mentor, Strongsville, Westlake, North Olmstead, North Royalton, Kent, Medina, Solon, Avon, Rocky River, Cleveland, and surrounding areas.
Get IN Touch
Schedule an appointment for your convenience.
For Faster Response Time Text us
Come On In
Mia Salon Studios, 13800 York Rd Room #17, North Royalton, OH 44133
Join my Facebook Group